Consolidated Reporting System Reports
The reports provided through the Consolidated Reporting System provide information about the financial operations of the institutions composing the Farm Credit System. Some reports also provide information about the System’s lending activities to young, beginning, and small (YBS) farmers and ranchers. See CRS Disclosures.
- Go to Individual Institution Reports.
- Search for and select the institution for which you would like to receive information.
- Select a report from the dropdown menu. The list of reports includes the following:
The Uniform Call Report
This report contains the financial data that each FCS institution submits to FCA each quarter. You may view the publicly available portions of the Uniform Call Report by selecting “All Call Report Schedules” or by selecting one of the schedules composing the Uniform Call Report from the dropdown menu.
In addition, you also can access the publicly available data in each Uniform Call Report by downloading files. Uniform Call Report data are available back to March 2000. Or, if you prefer, you may submit a request for a hard copy of the publicly available portions of the Uniform Call Report. Hardcopy requests for Call Reports are subject to a nominal fee.
The YBS Report
Each FCS institution provides information about its lending activities to YBS farmers and ranchers in the annual YBS Report. Select “Young, Beginning, and Small Farmers (YBS) Report” from the dropdown menu.
Other Individual Institution Reports
In addition, you may choose to view reports that FCA has developed using the data provided by the FCS in the Uniform Call Report. Choose among the following from the dropdown menu:
For more detailed information about these reports, see report descriptions.
- Uniform Performance Report, which provides a condensed balance sheet and income statement for each institution, as well as additional information on the institution’s capital, assets, earnings, profitability, and liquidity.
- Uniform Peer Performance Report, which provides a comparison of one institution with a group of institutions of similar asset size. This report serves as a tool to assess an institution’s overall performance, capital adequacy, asset quality, earnings, and liquidity.
- Six-Quarter Trend Report and Six-Year Trend Report, which provide information from six consecutive reporting periods.
- Go to Institution Comparison Reports.
- Select the reporting period.
- Select the institutions you would like to compare.
As you can see from the district map, the FCS is divided into four districts. To view the financial operations data for a district, follow the instructions below:
- Go to District Reports.
- Select an institution lending type and a district. (See lending type descriptions to understand the differences between each type.)
- Select “All Call Report Schedules,” “Uniform Performance Report,” or one of the schedules composing the Uniform Call Report.
You may also view data about the YBS lending activities for all institutions in each district (regardless of lending type) by going to District YBS Summary Reports.
- Go to Systemwide Reports.
- Select an institution lending type. (See lending type descriptions.)
- Select “All Call Report Schedules,” “Uniform Performance Report,” “YBS Report,” or one of the schedules composing the Uniform Call Report.
You may also view YBS data for all System institutions (regardless of lending type) by going to Systemwide YBS Summary Reports.