Meet Our Employees
In their travels to college campuses, FCA staff members are repeatedly asked what examiners do in a “typical” day, as well as what training and promotion opportunities new examiners can expect.
To help answer these questions, we asked several current employees, ranging from level 1 career intern examiners to management-level employees now working in other offices, to describe their work experiences at FCA. These are real employees, and their accounts are in their own words.
Reading the stories below will give you a fuller understanding of the commissioning process and of the many opportunities and career paths available at FCA.
- Patrick Fairchild, examiner, Bloomington
- Jennifer Thompson, examiner, Dallas
- Kevin McAdoo, associate examiner, level 3, McLean
- Sarah Kreger, retired certified IT specialist, McLean
- Michael Anderson, program manager, IT/Operations Examination, Denver
- Robert Coleman, Director, Office of Examination, FCA Chief Examiner, McLean